Monday 9 April 2007

Reservoir Dogs

I have heard a lot about Quentin Tarantino, Reservoir Dogs, heard it was gruesome, violent, filled with names like Mr Pink,Mr Orange etc. I was intrigued and I wanted to watch it. What type of movies name there characters Mr Pink, weird I know. As I was saying I wanted to see this movie and I saw it for $6 at a Video Ezy store so yeah I bought it. It actually took me a couple of days to watch the movie for I felt I had to be the right mood for a violent film. When I finally watch the movie I loved it. There where some times when I had to look away but in general I really liked this movie and I’m glad I bought it. So anyone out there that is hesitant about watching Reservoir Dogs don’t be, its actually really good. Here’s a script rundown of the movie for those movie buffs who want to read it. if you want to read another opinion I found you a good review.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh by the way, steve and i reckon we should redo the start scene of this when theyre all walking but with us lot instead. what do u reckon? i also think it would be a great idea to have a running theme of quentin tarantino movies for the screenings, you know how last year they had reality tv?? much classier if we do it this way :)
opinions????