Friday 13 April 2007

Scrubs

In my opinion Scrubs is one the best show ever. I think it’s fair to say that I’ve seen every episode at least 3 times. Scrubs is easy to watch and now in season 6 with rumours going around that it will be its last season. It’s a shame for this show to end but if I’m honest it has started to be going down hill for a season or 2. The first couple of season was so unique to any other show, we followed JD through the hospital. We saw Turk and his friendship and their crazy antics, JD and Elliot’s on and off love affair, Dr Cox ‘teaching’ JD and the janitor tormenting JD. One of the major changes over the seasons is the appearance of the janitor, initially he was only in a couple of scenes with JD with a couple of lines which was usually ad-libbed but this has changed with the janitor having a more prominent and scripted role. This scripting has lost scrubs some of its randomness. Here’s a good drinking game for scrubs, I know you wanna play it.
Sandy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shizzle my nzzle!!! Thats one fan dangle drinking game my beeches!!