Tuesday 12 June 2007

Making a Templates - was it successful?

Recently I have been playing with my blog template. Initially I wanted to design one so I created a Sydney Swans template with the greatest player as the feature, who else but Tadhg Kennelly. For those of you who don’t know Tadhg he is an Irish man who plays for the swans, he is a backman that is one of the most important players for the swans. I defy anyone who thinks differently. Click here to see my template. Anyone I created a template when watching television one night. It was easy enough to do in front of the box. So I began by importing photos in to photoshop, the swans logo, Tadhg and any other swans photos that I wanted. So I had made my page but struggled to place it as my template. I then realized I had done things incorrectly so I couldn’t use it as a new template. This was a good thing as if I’m honest it wouldn’t have been aesthetically pleasing and legible with a background with red and white. For example what colour scheme will I use to write my blogs in, black is an obvious choice, but did I want to use black? Any way I had fun designing it, which is the most important thing, right? And I refreshed myself with photoshop which I haven’t played with for awhile. My efforts weren’t completely useless with a bit of refining I know have an awesome desktop picture. However lets not think I haven’t altered my templates I found some changed the colour scheme a bit and changes the setup of the blog. It was good to change my blog again so I can look at it again and not feel as though I’ve seen it before, hopefully it will have the same effect on others. I can check this out on my sitemeter.

No comments: