Friday 25 May 2007

Technorati

When I first signed up to Technorati a couple of months ago I had no idea what this was. However upon research I have discovered it is not only a search engine for other peoples blogs, which many believe is similar to google in other aspects but Technorati offer much more. Technorati is capable of allowing the user to save favourites blogs and to get an update of your favourite blog entries. Technorati is a good ego booster if you have a high ranking and it is fun to compete with friends over your rank and authority. My authority is 9, this means that my blog has been linked 9 times by other people. My rank is pretty good and I have one of the highest out of my friends, 565 314. The rank is a measurement of your blog popularity, with 1 being the highest 565 314 seems far away but in comparison to the rest of the class its pretty close to the elusive number 1.

2 comments:

steve said...

Number 1 does seem some way off but keep at it you little cheeseburger and you will get there!

Unknown said...

Cheeseburgers and Judy Dench is hot. Or maybe Judy Dench in a cheeseburger. Ok now I'm grossed out.
LOVE YOU!!!